An easy cocktail recipe for a
The popular rum cocktail with lime, mint and soda water
- 3 parts rum
- 1 part lime juice
- 1 part sugar syrup
- about 8 fresh mint leaves
- 6 parts sparkling water (soda)
- ice cubes
- highball glass
How to mix a Mojito
For a Mojito cocktail put the lime juice, the sugar syrup and the fresh mint leaves in a longdrink glass. Squeeze the mint leaves. Now add the rum and fill the glass with ice cubes. Add some sparkling water and stir slightly. Garnish with a mint sprig.
Bartender’s tips and advice
- Fresh mint stays fresh for a while if you put it in a small plastic bag and this plastic bag in the fridge.
- If possible use fresh squeezed lime juice. There´s at least 1/2 oz. (= 1,5 cl) in each lime.
- Find more tips and interesting facts in the bartenders guide.