An easy cocktail recipe for a
The cocktail with Chambord and Vodka
- 2 parts vodka
- 1 part raspberry liqueur (e.g. Chambord)
- 0.5 parts lime juice
- ice cubes
- cocktail glass (martini glass)
How to mix a Lime Royal
For an Lime Royal cocktail shake the ingredients along with some ice cubes in a shaker. Then strain (ice cubes used for shaking stay in the shaker) the drink into a cocktail glass. Add thin slice of lime to the glass.
Bartender’s tips and advice
- This cocktail is great with a sugar rim on the glass. Rub the lemon slice along the rim of the glass and hold the glass upside down on a plate with some white or brown sugar.
- Using fresh juices is key to preparing classic cocktails with a great taste. Whenever possible, use fresh squeezed lime juice.
- Find more even more tips and interesting facts in the bartenders guide.