An easy cocktail recipe for a
The 90s cocktail known from Sex and the City
- 2 parts vodka
- 1 part Cointreau
- 2 parts cranberry juice
- 1 part lime juice
- ice cubes
- cocktail glass (martini glass)
How to mix a Cosmopolitan
For an Cosmopolitan cocktail shake the ingredients along with some ice cubes in a shaker. Then strain (ice cubes used for shaking stay in the shaker) the drink into the cocktail glass. Garnish with a thin lemon or orange twist.
Bartender’s tips and advice
- Secret tip for the best Cosmo: slighlty rub the lime over the rim of the glass.
- The Cosmopolitan (or “Cosmo”) has been made famous through the 90s tv series “Sex an the City”.
- Using fresh juices is key to preparing classic cocktails with a great taste. Whenever possible, use fresh squeezed lime juice.
- Find more even more tips and interesting facts in the bartenders guide.