An easy cocktail recipe for a
A Carribean style Coconut cocktail with Kiwi
- 2 parts rum
- 1 part kiwi liqueur
- 1 part Batida de Coco (or any other coconut-milk-liqueur)
- 1 part Blue Curacao
- 6 parts orange juice
- 6 parts passion fruit juice
- ice cubes
- hurricane glass (if you don’t have one: highball glass)
How to mix a Carneval
For a Carneval cocktail mix all ingredients with ice cubes in a shaker. Strain into an ice-cube-filled fancy glass or longdrink glass (the ice cubes you used for shaking stay in the shaker!) Garnish the Carneval cocktail with a pineapple slice and a cocktail cherry.
Bartender’s tips and advice
- Always try to use fresh squeezed juices for the Carneval. Using fresh juices is key to preparing classic cocktails with a great taste.Whenever possible, use fresh squeezed orange juice for this exotic cocktail. There´s at least 1 1/2 oz. (= 4,5 cl = 1 shot) of juice in every orange.
- Find more tips and interesting facts in the bartenders guide.