An easy cocktail recipe for a
The hot coffee cocktail with Brandy
- cognac (brandy)
- 1 dash of orange juice
- 1 dash of lime juice
- hot, strong coffee
- cubes of sugar (2 per regular-sized cup)
- cinnamon stick (1 per regular-sized cup)
- coffee cup or glass for hot drinks
How to mix a Café Flambé
For a Café Flambé cocktail put a cube of sugar, a dash of orange juice, a dash of lime juice, the coffee and the cinnamon stick in the cup. Stir slightly. Soak the other cube of sugar in the cognac (brandy) for a couple of minutes. Place into a teaspoon and hold so that it will rest on top of the cup of coffee. Ignite. Hold until flame burns out and drop contents into the coffee.
Bartender’s tips and advice
- Whenever possible, use fresh squeezed orange and lime juice. There´s at least 1 1/2 oz. (= 4,5 cl = 1 shot) of juice in every orange and at least 1/2 oz. (= 1,5 cl) in each lime.
- Find more tips and interesting facts in the bartenders guide.